Up and leave! then come back :)

anyone been losing 2-0 at half time and decide to leave the game to go and have a big pony in the bog!! then come back and it's 3-2 to you and your jumping around saying get in there, you sit back down then they score again! then i went back to the toilet because i forgot to wipe my ars came back and it was 4-3 to you :) hahahaha

not like that but only friday at 4-0 up at half time, i popped downstairs to get a yogurt, came back up to see it had finished 4-4..

but unless its 3-4-0 at half time ill never leave a game in progress

mate you need to pop downstairs more often :)

Yesterday I was playing at night, fell asleep whilst playing a match, was losing 3-1 at the time i fell asleep. By the time I woke up it was 4-3 to me and the 89th minute!

and J.T i hope this is not john terry haha you need to sleep more often at your own wifes house not anybody elses hahaha ;)

anyone been losing 2-0 at half time and deside to leave the game to go and have a big pony in the bog!! then come back and it's 3-2 to you and your jumping around saying get in there, you sit back down then they score again! then i went back to the toilet because i forgot to wipe my ars came back and it was 4-3 to you :) hahahaha

Post of the year without a doubt. Especially the part where you somehow forget to wipe your... well... and then whilst watching the them score you suddenly are notified to this (I don't want to know how).

Post of the year without a doubt. Especially the part where you somehow forget to wipe your... well... and then whilst watching the them score you suddenly are notified to this (I don't want to know how).

Sorry mate it was bad times for me!! ;)

There is a pause button you know...and how exactly do you forget to wipe your rear end? i agree with the above

i no there’s a pause button but i was proper ****ed off! and i needed to let 1 go! i took something to help to go toilet about 7 hours before this, but i didn’t notice until i done the whoopsy in the bog that there wasn’t no toilet roll! it was in the kitchen and you have to walk past my room to get to the kitchen so had a quick peak and i was 3-2 up! i was jumping going mad sat down and they scored! and i thought to myself hang on **** forgot the bog roll! so went back to the toilet wiped the arris!! back i went and i won 4-3!! a few skid marks but well worth it in the end SOME GUY ;)

This is quite possibly the funniest post I've read on the internet this year.

Thanks i guess?? haha

Playing as Caley Thistle I was losing to Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final 2-0 at half time. I did my team talk, made a substitution and started the second half. I left, ate some dinner and came back and we had won 5-3 :)

How can you forget to wipe? :confused: Disgusting.

i never forgot, i didnt notice there wasnt any toilet roll antil after, it was in the kitchen but you have to walk past my room to get to the kitchen so i had a quick look at the score!! :)

I had this happen once (though I hadn't gone for a dump)

I was managing Nigeria and had somehow made my way to the World Cup Final, where I was up against Brazil. Figured I had no chance, so buggered off for a drink with a few mates, having left the match playing. Came back and we were 3-0 up at half time! Decided they were doing better without me, let the second half play and we won 4-0! Sometimes you've just got to have faith in your boys to do it themselves :D

i never forgot, i didnt notice there wasnt any toilet roll antil after, it was in the kitchen but you have to walk past my room to get to the kitchen so i had a quick look at the score!! :)

So you walked with an unwiped botty to the kitchen and back... Did you pull your pants up or did you shuffle helplessly with them around your ankles?

This is starting to remind me of Charlie Brooker's "Where's The Paper?!" song on Screenwipe. :D

I had this happen once (though I hadn't gone for a dump)

I was managing Nigeria and had somehow made my way to the World Cup Final, where I was up against Brazil. Figured I had no chance, so buggered off for a drink with a few mates, having left the match playing. Came back and we were 3-0 up at half time! Decided they were doing better without me, let the second half play and we won 4-0! Sometimes you've just got to have faith in your boys to do it themselves :D

I bet you was over the moon!! how long was you into the game for how many years? and your dame right, sometimes you have to let them do it! haha

So you walked with an unwiped botty to the kitchen and back... Did you pull your pants up or did you shuffle helplessly with them around your ankles?

This is starting to remind me of Charlie Brooker's "Where's The Paper?!" song on Screenwipe. :D

no i didnt pull them up all the way, even though a few skidmarks were left hahaha

and i havent heard it?? lol

I bet you was over the moon!! how long was you into the game for how many years? and your dame right, sometimes you have to let them do it! haha

no i didnt pull them up all the way, even though a few skidmarks were left hahaha

and i havent heard it?? lol

I was chuffed! I think it was the 2018 World Cup? I don't know it was a while ago to be honest, but I was delighted, one of my best achievements on FM.

Went downstairs to get a strawberry poptart and a glass of fizzy milk

Im Sorry, why has no one picked up on this??? Fizzy milk!?!? Have you atually soda streamed some milk????

Also, I take my laptop with me to the bog. It weirds my girlfriend out. Its not uncommon for me to disappear for 30, 40 minutes with my laptop to the toilet then get shouted at for taking so long and going with my laptop!

Archived