Part time contracts = Injuries?

Just got promoted to league 2, most of the squad was still on part time contracts. I have been getting a crazy amount of injuries (has not happend in previous 3 seasons). Played same tactics all the way through and I look after my players pretty well. Only thing I can think of is that they are not training enough and therefore can't handle the rigours of professional competition.

That making and sense or am I just being paranoid?

I was hoping for that but they all stayed on part time deals so i had to offer new ones to a few of them. (haven't done all of them because I want to get rid of them/ they asking for too much dollar). My injuries were piling up ridiculously aswell. I managed to have 4 players crocked during a match.

I never noticed much difference but I always tried to give my best players FT contracts even when we were a part time club. Give all your best players Full time contracts, they should accept, mine did. You may have to slighty up the wages.

I never noticed much difference but I always tried to give my best players FT contracts even when we were a part time club. Give all your best players Full time contracts, they should accept, mine did. You may have to slighty up the wages.

This. Whenever I take a job at a part-time club in the lower leagues, I automatically try and tie players who I feel could play at a higher level to longer-term deals. Even if it means they are on five year deals.

I was hoping for that but they all stayed on part time deals so i had to offer new ones to a few of them. (haven't done all of them because I want to get rid of them/ they asking for too much dollar). My injuries were piling up ridiculously aswell. I managed to have 4 players crocked during a match.

That seems strange, the not turning pro bit. Hopefully someone who knows more could shed some light if possible.

Archived