Player predictor utilities

gallery_1_1_10069.png

The player predictor utilities are two spreadsheets that calculate what your players' stats may look like at a selected age. Also included in the file is an added bonus of a positional compatibility spreadsheet. Please note these are intended to be a prediction not an exact match.

For more information please post or read the "read me" file found after extraction.

Age stats predictor

You input your players' stats and his age/his desired age of his stats and it will calculate the max stat value (top end the player could reach) and the stats he is most likely to achieve through growth.

Peak predictor

Like above but instead of inputting the age it predicts the age at 30 years old - the most likely to be the players best years. Please note players peak at different ages though.

Position compatibility - bonus:

Want to know if your DL plays well at AM? Well this selects the best few stats for each prediction and gives you an accurate stat number as to how well he will play there. A handy tool if you have lots of injuries or a low budget.

Thanks for the update, it's a great job that you have done ! :thup:

I'm a non native english speaker and I've got a translation question. Inside the file Peak Predictor.xls, what does the cell "Average Growth per year" stands for and how do I use this field ?

I'll be honest, it has pretty much no complex algorithms, I don't believe it is that accurate, the majority of stats just increase the same amount. Using a linear algorithm is probably wrong as well. All of my decent players are told to have mostly 20s by the time their 30.

I'd imagine the game has several clever factors which calculate increases that that program doesn't even scrape.

It isn't complex but it calculates a rough growth based on several stats and then calculating how much will grow each year. It is never going to be perfect but it is a good guide and I have factored in the change of aggression, creativity and leadership.

Please be my guest to name a few pointers in improving it.

Archived