Goalkeeper's PPM's - Suggestion

Seeing as goalkeeper's on FM don't have PPM's i think it would add some realism to add some, seeing as goalkeeper's often have a very clear character of their own. Some traits like punching etc are rated as attributes, but I have thought of the following:

Stays on line (i.e. does not close down angles)

Comes off line (i.e. to close down opposition forward)

Throws ball out (i.e. a goalkeeper more inclined to quickly throw the ball to begin a counter)

Passes with feet (i.e. passes the ball to a nearby defender, as opposed to launching the ball quickly)

Kicks ball long (i.e. kicks goalkicks upfield)

Moves on goalline (i.e. dances up and down the line for penalty kicks)

Anymore ideas or thoughts on the suggestion?

The first two:

Can be implemented with closing down in your tactics (player instructions)

The next three:

Can be changed in player instructions (distribution...? I think... I should currently be listening to an economics lecture...)

Last one:

I think it would be really hard to code that. I would maybe like to see a "penalty saving ability" attribute.

The first two:

Can be implemented with closing down in your tactics (player instructions)

The next three:

Can be changed in player instructions (distribution...? I think... I should currently be listening to an economics lecture...)

Last one:

I think it would be really hard to code that. I would maybe like to see a "penalty saving ability" attribute.

but, however players have things like "shoots from distance" PPM's which are also still tactical options, same as "runs with ball" is a PPM and a tactical option too

I'd like to see a "taking short goal kick" PPM. My team has very few tall and strong players, so they tend to lose out in the jostle when the keeper kicks it high up to midfield.

you can sort that out in your tactics, just change it to defender collects or quick throw ;]

I agree with the idea in principle, although perhaps some of those suggestions aren't required. How about:

Attempts to put off opposition penalty takers

Comes often to collect crosses

Rushes out often (can you really use closing down to simulate this? It's not really the same thing)

Archived