your opiniions on all FM's

how do everyone, am thinking about about installing one of the previous versions of FM and i just wonder which of the FM's you think is the better and your reasons why...

FM06, FM07, FM08, FM09, FM10 or FM11

i need a change from this FM as am getting bored of it...

08, or 07. I would go 08 just as the players are more recent and it has slighty more features. 09, 10 and 11 have lost their way but 11 is probably better than 09 and 10.

i've played fm 07,09,10 and 11 and out of those i'd say 11 was the best but if you're getting bored of it i'd recommend fm 10 out of the older ones. Can't say i really ever got into any save on fm 09 and fm 07 was a great version but the game has come a long way imo since then.

FM05 and FM06 were so long ago now that I can't really remember them. I think I had good saves on both but I couldn't tell you much about the games themselves.

FM07 was great.

FM08 was awesome too. It has slightly better features than 07 and is therefore easier to go back to now. If I was going to pick an 'old' version to go back to it would be this one or FM10.

FM09 wasn't my cup of tea to say the least!

FM10 was a return to form. Fantastic game! :cool:

FM11, I haven't played a great deal, so I won't comment, but I will say that I haven't been impressed enough to drop my FM10 saves in order to play it.

It would be Fm09 for me, I've never been able to get truly world class regens before or really since that game and had an awesome AC Milan save on it with a few cracking regens playing alongside some of the real world superstars, thanks to a sugar daddy board that kept throwing rediculous sums of money at me in transfer funds. It was the only FM I've ever managed to get Kaka, C. Ronaldo and Messi all at the same team at the same time as well which was pretty cool.

Archived