How to make Cristiano Ronaldo World Class Winger

Hello i was wondering if anyone whos how to edit Cristiano Ronaldo so his description is World Class winger as no matter how i edit his stats i always get the description of Winger, so someone please write down the exact stats so his description becomes World Class winger not just winger..............thanks

How can i make his reputation 9000 when it only goes upto 200 in the game editor

it should be above his ca/pa, off the top of my head. just checked my game and he has a rep of just over 9000 and it still says 'winger'. so may need someone to confirm if worldclass, legend statuses have been removed or not. but they were definetly in fm 2010.

it should be above his ca/pa, off the top of my head. just checked my game and he has a rep of just over 9000 and it still says 'winger'. so may need someone to confirm if worldclass, legend statuses have been removed or not. but they were definetly in fm 2010.

Legendry status and Worldclass status still exist as Robben has the World class winger description.............the funny thing is i edited Ronaldos stats to exactly the same as Robeen everyone exact the same but it still said Winger not World Class Winger ?

Legendry status and Worldclass status still exist as Robben has the World class winger description.............the funny thing is i edited Ronaldos stats to exactly the same as Robeen everyone exact the same but it still said Winger not World Class Winger ?

it might be something to do with positions aswell then, you could try getting rid of all his accomplished positions etc and just hav right midfield and attacking right midfield as his natural positions, that might help!

it might be something to do with positions aswell then, you could try getting rid of all his accomplished positions etc and just hav right midfield and attacking right midfield as his natural positions, that might help!

I done s you said and now i have World Class Winger as his description.............thanks m8

Says the Roberto Baggio fan(insert safety smiley thing)

I hope you're not suggesting that Roberto Baggio is anything like Christiano Ronaldo!

Baggio was graceful, elegant, incredibly skilful and wonderful to watch.

Honestly speaking, I think Baggio was 10 times the player that Ronaldo is. He took his country to a World Cup final practically by himself, for goodness sake! :p

I hope you're not suggesting that Roberto Baggio is anything like Christiano Ronaldo!

Honestly speaking, I think Baggio was 10 times the player that Ronaldo is. He took his country to a World Cup final practically by himself, for goodness sake! :p

Paolo Maldini disagrees :p

and do i need to remind you who won the Ballon d'or?

he also had a pony tail which made him ubercool, like me :D

Paolo Maldini disagrees :p

and do i need to remind you who won the Ballon d'or?

Not meaning to sound horrible or anything but were you even alive in 1994? :confused:

And not sure what the point is about the Ballon d'Or is? Baggio won it in 1993, Hristo Stoichkov in 1994. Has that something to do with the point you are making? :confused:

Archived