My ideas for 2012! Like or not like??

I’ve seen loads of people put up there ideas about the new fm, some things i like some things i don't, as i don't aspect all of you to like mine

1. Press conffences need to be re done or deleted, only important ones should be in the game.

2. Interacting with players, for me this needs a lot of work, And have more things about the players, his hobbies his life style and bring these things into the game

let say likes to party or something like that, and he’s not always 100% fit for a game, you have the choose to fine him drop him ect ect, i no it's a managing game but bringing in more stuff about the players instead of stats of numbers would be a little bit more to real life!

3. Team trips holidays, i reckon there should be things you can select on the calendar, like team trip, team holiday, if a player is not well or needs a rest give him a weeks holiday.

4. The chairman!!! now this f"*ker ****es me off! we need too interact more with him and the board! more options more more more :D

5.manager profile! is there any point in having it! Sort the rep out and the loyalty stats all the bloody stats haha, and manager money! Now i know a few people won't like this idea! but couldn’t you invest in the club like giving your money to the club or for buying a player if the club hasn’t got enough money, otherwise what’s the point in having money if you can’t spend????? favourite persons why can’t we have this??

6. Stadium editor!

7.be able to change the colours of your away kit and style.

8.live cup draws like the old school LMA manager on the play station 1 if anyone has played that the cup draws was really good!

9. should have a index of a newspaper after the matches showing a little article about the games in your league.

10. T.V matches should have cameras at the game make it feel more like its on TV

11. Cup finals, seeing your team run around the pitch with the cup!

12. And maybe buying a club????

i agree with 3 and 4 only.

I also believe we should be given the choice of delegating transfer and contract affairs to the board. As much as i like being hands on, sometimes i want to scream when negotiating a player contract or transfer deal. And, in reality, the board would take care of this. As i said, make it choice only, and make sure the board come back to you with what's going on etc.

Also, the board should not have to wait for their manager to ask for; Stadium expansion, upgraded facilities, feeder club etc....just frigging get on with it like they would in real life. The manager does not have a say over stadium matters, and the board sure as hell don't say no, and then when you say you're disappointed, go 'Oh yeah ok we'll let you have that £300million stadium'.

Yup, because that obviously worked with Villa :D

Seriously though, it'd be absurd. Take them to Dubai for a training trip, get a tan, and their morale sky rockets?

hahaha! i think they don't put enough into you and the team as in 1!

Archived