Highest received fee [Patch 11.3]

Hi,

Since the release of patch 11.3, i'm getting much more offers for my player from AI teams and higher offers as well.

Just now, in second season, i reject a 25M offer from Man City for Coentrão (i'm playing with Benfica).

I was just wondering, since patch 11.3, what was your highest received fee, and for what player!

i had 40 something mill for essien from real madrid after they enquired, i was like they aint gonna give me tht much for him...they did but i still rejected :)

and i love getting regens that u will never even use for free or for a low sum and just selling for a profit after a few years, i love it

£55m for Eden Hazard in 2013 from Barca. Bit weird really because release clause on contract was £35m - not that I was complaining.

AI team pay 55M for a player that have a release clause of 35M?

Was that release clause global, or just for foreign clubs?

Hi,

Since the release of patch 11.3, i'm getting much more offers for my player from AI teams and higher offers as well.

Just now, in second season, i reject a 25M offer from Man City for Coentrão (i'm playing with Benfica).

I was just wondering, since patch 11.3, what was your highest received fee, and for what player!

barcelona paid me £107m for cesc in 3rd season.

Not exactly the biggest but just sold Carrick to Newcastle in first season for £16.5m!

As a huge United fan, i haven't played a save with them in a long while as i prefer to start in the lower leagues but was generally quite bored so started one and offered him out!

Couldn't believe it, shame we could never get anything like that IRL for that disgrace of a player!

Archived