New idea for FM 2012

Im coming to the end of my season and i was alredy starting to plan for next year when i thought, wouldn't it be good if at the end of a each season a screen come up with all my squad and i had to give each player feedback on how i feel his season went and what plans i have for him in the future. It could be named something like "End of season player feedback"

I have one player and he's on loan to me with an option to buy, but because of his age i dont think i will be taking up the option to buy him. This player has had a fantastic season he's been nothing short of amazing. To add to this im also in his favourite personnel. With something like the end of season feedback i would love the ability to tell him that he's been fantastic but because of his age we will not be making it a permanent transfer and to wish him luck in the future. This way i would still feel connected to the player after he's left and wouldn't feel to bad about just letting him return to his club. If only i could show this player my aprication for what he did for my club.

Not only would it be useful for situations like the one above but also for young players. Telling them something along the lines of " you made alot of improvement, next year is the year i expect you to be delivering for the first team" (this could have a great or bad effect on the young player)

You get the point (alot of interaction) This to me would be big, it would be the start of my planning for the year coming. with hopefully alot of good response if i give the individuals the rite feedback.

Yes Tbarrs. :)

But i would have like a "team feedback" first which you could tell the team how you think they did, congratulating them on winning cups ect. Or for teams that dont win trophys options like "we did welll im proud of you" to "we underperformed and im not pleased with how the season went" Just all diffrent kinds of end of season team speches. You could have one of these for both start and end of season, like a group team talk.

Followed by the "end of season player feedback" im talking about :)

Troy- i feel if you had to do it individually via player screen people would avoid it because of the time it would take and it's alot of messing about. I belive it would be better of in a main screen where players could leave it if they want too.

just as long as they include "you've been crap all season, I'm taking the first offer that comes in even if it's zero, and you'll never wear the shirt again!"

:p

I could see me abusing an interaction of that sort ;)

And is this thread in the wrong place, i seem to remember a thread where all new ideas went but i couldn't find it haha.

Archived