youth training

hiya hope alls well with you guys

iv just downloaded two training schedules one for the first team and one for the youth, i have imported the first team schedule with no problems but when i import the youth training schedule i cant seem to add youth players to these different youth training schedules as the schedules are greyed out on the menu therefore i dont know how to setup schedules for my youngsters

thanks

i wouldn't worry about the youth players training schedule, just sign them on full contracts asap

You waste a lot of money signing the crap ones to pro contracts though; a big issue at small and/or poor clubs.

You waste a lot of money signing the crap ones to pro contracts though; a big issue at small and/or poor clubs.

dont sign the crap ones, just the 3 star plus ones!! i always release them if there lower than 3 stars, then sign up the better ones

dont sign the crap ones, just the 3 star plus ones!! i always release them if there lower than 3 stars, then sign up the better ones

Thats a good strategy. The pro contracts dont come into effect until they are 17 though, at least in England.

Archived