A bit of help if possible

Hi all. I have tried a few saves with FM2011 and I never get success. My form is always patchy. I have started a new save unemployed and took the Chesterfield job, I was shocked I got offered it it be fair. I downloaded some tactics off the forum to try and get started but I win a game then lose a couple then draw and then win. I concede goals usually from set pieces or long range. My players are good enought to beat most in the league in my opinion. One game Craig Davies will play well and score and the next he will miss sitter after sitter. All I want is to enjoy playing but it is getting so frustrating!

Hi all. I have tried a few saves with FM2011 and I never get success. My form is always patchy. I have started a new save unemployed and took the Chesterfield job, I was shocked I got offered it it be fair. I downloaded some tactics off the forum to try and get started but I win a game then lose a couple then draw and then win. I concede goals usually from set pieces or long range. My players are good enought to beat most in the league in my opinion. One game Craig Davies will play well and score and the next he will miss sitter after sitter. All I want is to enjoy playing but it is getting so frustrating!

It's FM. All I can say is downloaded tactics in my opinion will always have flaws. They will only cover the winning side of the game. Have a look at your squad and try building a formation and tactics that suit your squad. You should in my opinion get more enjoyment out of it by building a few tactics that suit your side only :thup:.

Archived