Fixture not cancelled due to inernational call ups

I am Sunderland, playing Everton who are one spot below us in 7th. Due to the cup winners looks like 6th will get into Europe. If we beat them we will be 6 points clear of them in 6th with 5 games to go.

Went to select my squad and realised that I am missing 7 African players who are all away on International duty.

Surely the game should be postponed?

This isnt for the African Nations, not sure if it is friendlies or some kind of qualifier.

To top this off I only have a 23 man squad and already have 3 first teamers injured, so Im down to the bare bones of only having 13 available players, of which 3 are Goal keepers, so Im going to have to make the bench up with my youth team (im in the first season so the majority of Sunderlands Acadamey are very poor)

what version are you using?

On 11.3 I have had a similar problem (still won the match), but the next international weekend the match was postponed. The next weekend in my current save is also an international weekend and 3 of my first team have been called up. It's Tuesday now and still no postponement - I'm in League 1 in case it matters.

Archived