Tactics keep re-setting.

I have just started my first lower league save on this years FM na dhave come across a problem.

The problem is that i have 2 line ups saved with the same tactic set for both but after a game or 2 the tactics keep re-setting to the default for what i'm using Standard, Control meaning every few games i'm having to re-do my tactics even though i want to use the same tactic.

I'm also using 2.0 patch as i don't like 3.0, could anyone that has done LLM save on 2.0 comfirm this is a glitch?

I have just started my first lower league save on this years FM na dhave come across a problem.

The problem is that i have 2 line ups saved with the same tactic set for both but after a game or 2 the tactics keep re-setting to the default for what i'm using Standard, Control meaning every few games i'm having to re-do my tactics even though i want to use the same tactic.

I'm also using 2.0 patch as i don't like 3.0, could anyone that has done LLM save on 2.0 comfirm this is a glitch?

It was a recognised problem with the 11.2 patch. That was fixed in 11.3...

why do you have to redo your tactics? can't you just reload them?

but yeah.. get 11.3 ;)

why do you have to redo your tactics? can't you just reload them?

but yeah.. get 11.3 ;)

Because the ME has changed slightly in 11.3. What your tactic did well on 11.2 of earlier may not necessarily work the same on 11.3. You may find it works even better but I think it generally gets worse so slight tweaks need to be made.

Archived