Interface hints bug

Hi all,

has anybody else experienced this issue? i have interface hints turned off in the settings, yet each time i load my save game, it displays all the interface hints as if i've never accessed that screen before. they shouldnt be displaying at all but especially not for a game that i've been playing for a while now....

quite annoying..

i've got the latest version of FMH 2011 for iphone..

Hi all,

has anybody else experienced this issue? i have interface hints turned off in the settings, yet each time i load my save game, it displays all the interface hints as if i've never accessed that screen before. they shouldnt be displaying at all but especially not for a game that i've been playing for a while now....

quite annoying..

i've got the latest version of FMH 2011 for iphone..

Yup, same thing is happening to me, and it is really annoying because every time I turn the game on, the setting resets :( Anybody has a solution?

• SI Staff
Yup, same thing is happening to me, and it is really annoying because every time I turn the game on, the setting resets :( Anybody has a solution?

Please turn off the 'Assistant Help' option not interface hints - the two are slightly different (as SI QA mention above).

Archived