spanish language pack and currency

can anyone help me get a spanish language pack please and what currency is spains? i think its euros?

im starting a game with villarreal and would prefer to use the spanish language so i can realisticly adjust to it to give the game a new feel

thanks

ive downloaded 2 that dont work already so please only one that will work

so let me get this straight you want to play the game in Spanish and with euros as the currency used??

If so load up FM, go into preferences and on the first screen in preferences you can change both to what you want them to be. They're the top two options. To get spanish open the drop down menu and click on Espanol. To get Euro's click on the next drop down menu and find and click on Euro's.

Why would you want to download language packs for FM?? Unless...I'm not going to mention it here.

Best way is for you to download one of the demo versions of the game that has the Spanish Language fiile included and just copy the language file from the demo file directory to the game file directory.

And also I have a legit version of the game and my game only has the English language as an option.

Archived