The truth about FM

1. If defenders score goals, ever, it proves that there is a corner exploit and that you are clearly cheating.

2. If you can't win, it's obviously a bug.

3. If Ronaldo won't sign for your Blue Square Premier team even though you offered him all the Brylcreem he could eat and free use of a flat in Kent, it's obviously a bug.

4. FM 2011 is inferior to FM 2007 in every way, shape and form. Obvious, really.

5. No one needs 3D. In my day, we didn't even have text commentary. We had the match highlights transmitted to us in morse code, by homing pigeons, pecking directly into our skulls. Now get off my lawn. And why is the 3D so rubbish, anyway?

6. If Twatwaffle Molliwinkle of Bumfluff United has his jumping stat set two points lower than what it, in your infallible opinion, clearly should be, there has to be a bug. Sort it out, SI!

7. It's your tactics.

1. If defenders score goals, ever, it proves that there is a corner exploit and that you are clearly cheating.

3. If Ronaldo won't sign for your Blue Square Premier team even though you offered him all the Brylcreem he could eat and free use of a flat in Kent, it's obviously a bug.

4. FM 2011 is inferior to FM 2007 in every way, shape and form. Obvious, really.

5. No one needs 3D. In my day, we didn't even have text commentary. We had the match highlights transmitted to us in morse code, by homing pigeons, pecking directly into our skulls. Now get off my lawn. And why is the 3D so rubbish, anyway?

6. If Twatwaffle Molliwinkle of Bumfluff United has his jumping stat set two points lower than what it, in your infallible opinion, clearly should be, there has to be a bug. Sort it out, SI!

7. It's your tactics.

8. people like you wasting space and people who create threads for help like me having my thread move down for THIS!!

7. It's your tactics.

+1 :thup:

7. It's your tactics.

Brilliant :thup:

8. people like you wasting space and people who create threads for help like me having my thread move down for THIS!!

This is General Discussion which means that all threads are as important as every other thread ever created

Those two really made me LOL ill admit it!!

7. It's your tactics.

You fine sir are a legend

Archived