No Acknowledgment for loyalty

Ok, so i'm in the 4th season with Celtic. Won the SPL in all 3 of the first seasons, and last year i've added the League Cup and the Scottish Cup to make it a treble, while taking the team to the CL QF.

In the middle of the 4th season, Chelsea come knocking on the door. After considering it, I decided to stick at Celtic and try to reach my goal of getting them the CL trophy. I thought I will get some type of a news item acknowledging my loyalty to the club, rejecting one of the top sided in the world to stay in the SPL. But to my surprise nothing happens, the game just continues, no reaction to my loyalty. I just think that's dumb. Same thing happend in the summer, when I rejected Atl. Madrid.

I think in situations like this the manager should get some acknowledgment.

I have an identical game with celtic by the sounds of it! Into the 4th season now and at the end of the season before i won the scottish cup to win my treble i was offered the liverpool job, no acknowledgement for rejecting them then once the league was over Sir Alex retired and i was offered the Man Utd job, i refused again but this time i did get a message about my loyalty! Trying to build a young side that dominates scotland and can do well in europe, made the quarters twice in the UCL and the final once - lost to inter in the final though :(

Archived