The OTF PMAJNCST Clan

The OTF PMAJNCST Clan

Another vowel please Carol

So, after a large number of OTFers had vented their feelings about not being able to ‘get into’ a game on their own, we decided to have a crack at an online game to bring that spark back to our FM lives.

We attempted to start it on Monday night, but due to Tomo (Mardy Bum) inexplicably kicking everyone every five minutes for no reason (icon_wink.gif) we gave up for the night and agreed to meet back again on Tuesday and Bainy (Jambo) kindly agreed to host.

The number of players dropped from 10 to 8 thanks to Tomo’s inability to keep anyone happy and interested for more than ten minutes – I feel sorry for his girlfriend! But, tbf, this was probably a good thing, as I expect ten would’ve been too many.

The English Premiership was the venue of choice for this mammoth challenge and players were allowed to pick whoever they wanted as their side to manage. Some bizarre mind game tactics followed, with players choosing bottom dwellers over Champions League qualifiers. But each to their own I suppose.

We set no specific ‘game nights’ as everyone had different commitments and preferences, so it was decided that as long as Bainy (host) and 3 others wanted to play, they could carry on without the others players consent – therefore, hopefully, making it a nice fast flowing game (how wrong could we be!)

So Tuesday night at 8pm, with 7 of the players present, Bainy handed out the IP and we chose our sides – this is where everyone ended up:

Pickles – Newcastle United

Mardy Bum – Sunderland

Arjen Robben – West Ham United

Jambo – Tottenham Hotspur (host)

xnellyrx – Arsenal

CasFan – Derby County

Shergar – Portsmouth

Tilla – Aston Villa

Let the fun begin!

----------------------------

Footnote

Clan Name: OTF PMAJNCST Clan

Host: Jambo

Players: Pickles, Mardy Bum, Arjen Robben, xnellyrx, CasFan, Shergar, Tilla

Game nights: whenever Jambo + 3 other players are available

League: English Premier Division

‘Recruitment’: via the thread in FMO or the FM thread in OTF. We won’t be changing the number of players from 8 though.

Banners: any help to get a template banner from a ‘pro’ would be much appreciated

Updates: I fully expect there to be updates and banter a plenty from the players in this thread icon14.gif

P.S. I hope this fits all the FMO rules and guidelines – I did read the headers and hope it’s all good

KitKat anyone? icon_wink.gif

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OTF PMAJNCST Clan

Another vowel please Carol

So, after a large number of OTFers had vented their feelings about not being able to ‘get into’ a game on their own, we decided to have a crack at an online game to bring that spark back to our FM lives.

We attempted to start it on Monday night, but due to Tomo (Mardy Bum) inexplicably kicking everyone every five minutes for no reason (icon_wink.gif) we gave up for the night and agreed to meet back again on Tuesday and Bainy (Jambo) kindly agreed to host.

The number of players dropped from 10 to 8 thanks to Tomo’s inability to keep anyone happy and interested for more than ten minutes – I feel sorry for his girlfriend! But, tbf, this was probably a good thing, as I expect ten would’ve been too many.

The English Premiership was the venue of choice for this mammoth challenge and players were allowed to pick whoever they wanted as their side to manage. Some bizarre mind game tactics followed, with players choosing bottom dwellers over Champions League qualifiers. But each to their own I suppose.

We set no specific ‘game nights’ as everyone had different commitments and preferences, so it was decided that as long as Bainy (host) and 3 others wanted to play, they could carry on without the others players consent – therefore, hopefully, making it a nice fast flowing game (how wrong could we be!)

So Tuesday night at 8pm, with 7 of the players present, Bainy handed out the IP and we chose our sides – this is where everyone ended up:

Pickles – Newcastle United

Mardy Bum – Sunderland

Arjen Robben – West Ham United

Jambo – Tottenham Hotspur (host)

xnellyrx – Arsenal

CasFan – Derby County

Shergar – Portsmouth

Tilla – Aston Villa

Let the fun begin!

----------------------------

Footnote

Clan Name: OTF PMAJNCST Clan

Host: Jambo

Players: Pickles, Mardy Bum, Arjen Robben, xnellyrx, CasFan, Shergar, Tilla

Game nights: whenever Jambo + 3 other players are available

League: English Premier Division

‘Recruitment’: via the thread in FMO or the FM thread in OTF. We won’t be changing the number of players from 8 though.

Banners: any help to get a template banner from a ‘pro’ would be much appreciated

Updates: I fully expect there to be updates and banter a plenty from the players in this thread icon14.gif

P.S. I hope this fits all the FMO rules and guidelines – I did read the headers and hope it’s all good

KitKat anyone? icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pickles:

my.php?image=newcastlelp8.jpg

First EVER go at this, so probably all gone shockingly wrong icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my.php?image=newcastlelp8.jpg

newcastlezl3.jpg

Soon after taking charge of Newcastle, I noticed one MASSIVE thing. First day of the season, St James' Park, Sunderland are in toon \o/ And with that in mind the building began.

The transfer market was active and bids went in for numerous players. Danny Murphy turned me down for that lot down the road, Sunderland. Darren Bent stayed down South and moved to Spurs, Emmanuel Eboue snubbed me completely and stayed at Arsenal despite cleary not being wanted by the Gunners.

With bed time looming on session one I managed to seal my first deal. Wilfred Bouma joined from Aston Villa for a poultry £2.5M. He would fit into my side perfectly as the heavyweight full back I'm looking for.

Session two brough a couple more loan signings. Theo Walcott and Jeremie Alliadiere came in from Arsenal, both on season long deals. Theo will provide cover for James Milner and Jeremie will keep the bench warm for new boy Viduka and whoever his strike partner will be.

I'll hopefully be signing and right back and a striker before the start of the season and maybe bringing in some cover for young Steven Taylor, with Sol Campbell being top of my wish list.

signingsrg3.jpg

Me > Shergar icon_wink.gif

My side will look to line up as follows this season...

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Viduka STRIKER

Duff Emre Milner

Butt Barton

Bouma Taylor RIGHT BACK

Given </pre>

TOON ARMY!! \0/

My signings for Tottenham so far are pretty impressive.

Topping up my youths and have even managed to get Nathan Porritt \o/ (Degre, Costil, Dalla Valle, Doudin as well). Darren Bent has joined with Leighton Baines set to follow along with Modric and Guardado.

Robbie Keane days appear numbered as a few teams chase him and Stalteri, Ghaly, Taino, Mido, Gardner are all expected to go if a buyer can be found.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

newcjp9.jpg

Generic banner? easily interchangeable graphics so all the banners are the same style and when people get sacked ect.

Anyway best of luck geezers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toner > Us

So yeah if someone wants to make me a banner that looks that good feel free icon_smile.gif

I want big Sol in there somewhere there mind! Just to annoy Pickles icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davidbowie:

jambototdu1.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Picture on the right to be the story of Spurs' season with any luck icon_wink.gif

Archived