[11.3] 3 DC tactic

Here are the SS from the tactics, team stats and transfers

th_631364968_Transferencias_122_476lo.JPG th_631367772_Plantel_122_245lo.JPG th_631370237_Stats_122_209lo.JPG

th_631373572_tactica_122_408lo.JPG

A little explanation of the tactic:

The DC's that play closer to the wings have the duty of marking men to men. So speed, positioning and marking are key stats.

The central DC the same stats as above, but also a god level of passing.

The back winger's must be guys that go up and down, good concentracion and resistence.

The right CM is the one that deffends, so DMC or MC whit strenght, pass and defensive mentallity.

The left MC, is the creator of plays, normally i use a AMC, because he also appears in scorring zone allot of times.

The wingers must have value to score goals, because they cut inside.

The ST, must a guy whit speed, allot of speed, that can score goals. Besides Defoe, and Lavezzi, Henry also plays weel here. So a guy like that.

If anyone needs more info let me know.

Thanks

Don't forget to leave some feedback.

No offense, but the results aren't that impressive at all. I'm not surprised though, it's extremely difficult to get a 3 CBs formation to work. I strongly suggest you improve on it some more, since the results are relatively weak compared to the other tactics here.

Keep up the effort :thup:

No offense, but the results aren't that impressive at all. I'm not surprised though, it's extremely difficult to get a 3 CBs formation to work. I strongly suggest you improve on it some more, since the results are relatively weak compared to the other tactics here.

Keep up the effort :thup:

Dont't mind me asking, but what results would be fenomenal for a team like Tottenham?

Archived