Give me a new stadium

I took a team from the Conference South up to The Championship, but the stadium is only 6500 capacity. Now, we're filling the stadium every week and I really want to expand the stadium, but that can't happen because when I ask, the board dismiss it as the Council would never allow it due to lack of space. I wonder do the board understand that we need a need stadium, I want to ask for a new stadium, but that's not an option. It's annoying because we're leaking money because we don't have enough coming through the gates, but it seems like there is no way of making that point to the board.

You should get it expanded when you get to premiership or have a new one built to meet league regulations.

This ^, I think if you get promoted the board will either expand - but if it's impossible like you said, they should make you groundshare with another club, and most likely a bigger ground' until a new stadium is built.

Whilst in real life that is true. It doesn't always happen. Many a time I have seen threads in the GD asking why they can only fit 300 fans in to the stadium for the first game in the Premiership. That's because the board haven't asked to groundshare with another side or can't. This has left the new Premiership side playing in front of 300 fans a game. All I can say is keep pestering the board. That's all you can do. If the option isn't there, then don't worry. Just keep checking and when it is ask :thup:.

Archived