Advancing the graphics on FOOTBALL MANAGER! and other ideas

Right I see a lot of people saying how fm 3D MATCH is rubbish and how they should make it like fifa!

Tbh, i like the way FM 3d match mode is, it's different, and yes they need to fix bugs on it, but it will be done! maybe making the graphics better, but not in a fifa or pro evo way keep it how it is, make it more clear better runs better cross's ect! and the goal keepers need to be more realistic, players with high ratings should do some tricks, flicks or whatever! I’m Barnet and I’m playing man utd in the fa cup, but there’s no real difference in how the players are! i mean seeing them turn players. out run them. knock the ball past them would be great! players with dribble level over 15 should have to ability to do this???? also bring WIND into the game there’s no wind or nothing, see the ball curl, i no it curls in fm but not that much.

i think the stadiums are good but could be a lot better!

Also dug outs for me are totally rubbish! Have proper dug outs with your staff there and things like that!

Televised games! for me i reckon they should have camera men there on the touchlines of the pitch with flashing lights ect,

cup finals!! should play the national anthems, i mean it shouldn’t be that hard to put into the game, lets say man utd v ac Milan play the English and the Italian 1s and for other countries and the end of the game see the players running around the pitch and holding the cup, make in more of a feel then just a normal football day!

i think that’s all for now on the graphics part cheers!!

see: ultimate soccer manager and fifa manager .. i think it will be more your style of game

no i'm not saying i want football manager to look like fifa!

i was saying i hope they don't make the matches like fifa in years too come!

I have seen the ball curl a whole 90 degrees up in Iceland with the unprotected stadiums..

The texture resolution could be improved but thats minor.

Ok Anthems, how who this work if you customised the game with new nations/levels?

I have seen players knock the ball past opponents etc so that is in the game :)

Archived