mls designated player

what is the story with the ammount your able to offer to a specific player flucuating so much? one minute i can offer over 80000 k then the next that stupid annoying red highlighted around the book appears when the wage is 8000.

then sometimes the players renegoatie coz they dont want to be a designated player they wanna be a senior member :mad:

also next year there should be an easy option in editor to increase the wage ur allowed.

I believe it has something to do with how 'important' they (the board) perceive the player your trying to sign, which might be based on their rep. So you have more chance of offering famous players like Beckham, Henry - on 80,000 p/w etc.

The designated player system is very hit and miss (mainly miss) in my opinion and takes the fun out of the MLS.

yeah they really should make it easier if anything, i mean what harm is it? its too hard to get ahead around. or they should make it easier and the board give us a list of designated players they have in mind and you can pick them and then the board sorts it out. surely tho at least there might be a way to edit the max wage and all?

Archived