My top 3 managing games!

Was looking through my old boxes of games like, nintendo supernes playstation 1, and old pc games. i'm a big fan on managing games been playing from early 90's...

i found LMA manager 2001 for the playstion! for me this is my favourite game of alltime! done 25 seasons onit and still hadnt got bored! back then it was top notch!

then i came across CM4! which had the new 2D match view which was so different to the text! i think this sold the most copies of a managing game to date.... not sure????

i done 23 seasons on this and was brilliant! this is my 2nd

and last but not least has to be the new fm11, i'm a big fan of football manager games! but for some reason i couldnt get into them as much as i wanted too!! just after 3 4 seasons i got bored..

but i feel this 1 is harder and the computer has a better brain then in other versions which i found abit easy! i'm on my 8th season with barnet, i won the league first season, was in the league 1 for 4 years won the play offs, then just stayed up, my chairman left and had no money had to sell players got relegated back to league 1, which i'm 12th hopefully get to the prem 1 day :)..

I WAS BORED!! HAHA cheers for reading.

Archived