What leagues do you download?

I am starting a new database, either with Bayern, Anderlecht or Inter but can I know leagues do people choose because there are some very good youngsters you can not get if you do not download the league. For eg Zohore of Copenhagen.

Also what is the general reccomendation of leagues to download and more importantly what countries do people pick?

I usually load 10-14 nations with all the leagues, then make a save as a quick start right after it's done loading, so whenever I want a new game, I just load the quick start. The nations I load are: Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Turkey. Additional nations I may load if I want certain players: US, Mexico, South Korea, Scotland, Ukraine.

I usually load 10-14 nations with all the leagues, then make a save as a quick start right after it's done loading, so whenever I want a new game, I just load the quick start. The nations I load are: Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Russia, and Turkey. Additional nations I may load if I want certain players: US, Mexico, South Korea, Scotland, Ukraine.

What stars is given to your computer performance and speed because mines never seems to change from half a star but it still goes fast

What stars is given to your computer performance and speed because mines never seems to change from half a star but it still goes fast

Same here. The star rating is broken; just ignore it. Frankly you shouldn't trust a game to judge your computer's performance anyways.

Doesnt that make the speed really slow no matter what computer/laptop?

I suppose it should in theory, but i guess everyone would have different views on what slow is.

I find it fairly speedy and i can do a season in around 18 hours game time :)

I choose 64 because I like to have a choice of players to buy.

Every country is a different challenge so I like the range of clubs to manage as well :D

Oh, ok because some people don't pick that much leagues but in some ways it is cheating. for eg my friend didnt download russian league and got Zenit and Porto in Champions League and battered them due to their lack of players. Provies more competition by doing more leagues, AGREED :)

Oh, ok because some people don't pick that much leagues but in some ways it is cheating. for eg my friend didnt download russian league and got Zenit and Porto in Champions League and battered them due to their lack of players. Provies more competition by doing more leagues, AGREED :)

I also just like the idea of picking up a random youngster from a foreign lower league team just to see how they compare to my own youngsters :D

I also plan on travelling the globe! :D

I like having a lot of leagues for loaning purposes, too; I'm still convinced that players loaned to clubs that actually have simulated matches progress better than players loaned to clubs in imaginary leagues.

Agreed, never loan a player to a league where I can not see the fixtures

I have 76000 players and about 90 odd leagues going in 20 odd countries. It is starting to grind now but I am 16 seasons in. It takes about 24 game hours to do a season, including all the scouting and international managing I do

Archived