What do you do inbetween games?

Normally check out what teams abroad are up to, see if there is any star players knocking in goals that are going unnoticed by other clubs.

Check players that my scouts find, finding a lot of good african regens lately, shame i have a 3 non-eu rule.

Like others check results, backroom advice, but generally just continue until the next game, why i get through seasons so quickly :p

I have about 3 days maximum between games. I manage a club who plays CL football all season (starting in 2nd quali phase) I have 2 cups, a supercup and a league. I also play about 5-10 friendlies a season. But on top of that I manage internationally.

Other than that I scout like mad.

I have my screen flow set up to bring up all the leagues I'm running every now and then, so when those come up, I'll browse through the player stats and check out any surprise package, over-performing teams, to see if there are any really good players loitering in the minor leagues.

I'll check out the odd youth match, to see how the players are coming along, and have a check of the youth squad to see if anyone could use a tutor, or a new PPM.

And I watch major ties of the year (WC & Euro matches, latter-stage ECL games etc.) if they have two good teams slugging it out.

But the most important thing is the games, and if you've been on these forums for any time at all, then you know people complain endlessly about the amount of time it takes to get through a season- so I think it's good that you can go match to match without having to do much in between, if you want.

Archived