Upgrading Training Facilities

I was just wondering if anyone knew how much roughly this costs?

I'm currently playing as Bromley, and have gained successive promotions from Blue Square South up to League 1. However, my training facilities are severely lacking (2 silver stars), and with a £700,000 balance the board are insistent that we cannot afford to upgrade the facilities. What figure do I need to get this too before I can upgrade?

I had this problem in my lower league save, however when the facilities where upgraded no funds where taken from my bank balance. Dont know if it is a bug or not.

It surprised me as when i had low funds the board would not allow me to upgrade the facilities due to not having enough money however once i had enough money and got them upgraded no money was taken out?

I had this problem in my lower league save, however when the facilities where upgraded no funds where taken from my bank balance. Dont know if it is a bug or not.

It surprised me as when i had low funds the board would not allow me to upgrade the facilities due to not having enough money however once i had enough money and got them upgraded no money was taken out?

Funny you should mention that, because I noticed the same thing when my pitch was relaid. Can you remember your rough bank balance when your facilities were upgraded?

I seem to recall that the chunks I've had done have been £1.2m, but each of those only got me three points of improvement. I agree though, I've never been able to identify the money actually being spent (unlike with stadiums where there's a clearly identifiable item for it the moment the expansion is confirmed.)

Archived