International Management

How many jobs were you turned down for beforehand?

Well, none, actually. I wasn't actively applying for jobs - the Polish FA offered it to me out of the blue, so I don't know if that was unusual or not.

I'll have a test today - while I'm playing my current save I'll apply for every international job I see advertised and see how I get on. I doubt I'll get very many though, since my current manager's reputation is only at the low end of National.

Well, none, actually. I wasn't actively applying for jobs - the Polish FA offered it to me out of the blue, so I don't know if that was unusual or not.

I'll have a test today - while I'm playing my current save I'll apply for every international job I see advertised and see how I get on. I doubt I'll get very many though, since my current manager's reputation is only at the low end of National.

I got the Cook Islands job with a rep of unproven but that probably isn't saying much.

I have applied for the England job once and got it. I won the World Cup with them, then left straight after. I then applied for the England U21 job a couple of years later which was accepted. I decided to leave after a year because I was still managing a club and was a lot of effort sorting players who were too old. Then about 4-5 years later England OFFER me the job as England manager, without even applying, which I turned down.

On my Inter Milan save i got the Uruguay job, then when the Italy job became avaliable I applied and got the job only to be sacked after poor performance in World Cup, I then applied for the vacant Spain job and got it, all while still managing my club

Archived