where do the best regens come from??

I'm into 2051 on my FM10 game, and I would say a lot of the best regens I've seen have been Spanish. Saying that, of the two best I've found, one I snapped up from Brazil, and the other came through the Swedish leagues. I'm sure a certain amount of it will depend on what countries/leagues you have running, and playing as Hibs, you might be a little limited on the scouting side of things.

Then again searching out regens is one of my favourite aspects of the game. I have a custom view within the player search, the columns of which are essentially all the attributes I consider key. Obvious ones like tackling, shooting and heading, as well as position specific attributes such as crossing, marking and so forth. 25 in total. I filter out anybody over 16, sort the players by each individual attribute, then scout any player with a decent collection of attributes in double figures. You get a lot of players who will never be of any interest, but it does bring to your attention players whose value isn't too high, and you wouldn't have seen if you just scouted the highest valued players under a certain age. Though I do that too in June/July. It is perhaps a little long-winded, and probably more effort than I imagine a lot of people put it, but I've found it gets results, which is why I'm willing to spend time doing it.

Archived