Football Manager Handheld 2012 - New PSP Coming Out What Will Happen?

With the Sony NGP or PSP2 coming out what does this mean for the next edition of Football Manager Handheld on PSP. With the UMD not being continued with the use of flash cards of Playstation Store downloads replacing them the scope to do more with this is surely there. Some developers have claimed "It's like a PS3 in your pocket" so with the stronger processors etc available what would you like to appear on the next edition? 3D Match Engine anyone? I am no tech wizz but certainly know that the NGP is going to be a big advancement on what a PSP 2000 say is currently like.

The problem I can see is that people who don't want to purchase an NGP and stick with their current PSP what if they want to play FMH 2012 do they download from the store a less powerful version that can be played on an old PSP or do you keep the current standard of gameplay?

What do you guys think?

I am unsure if it will be out on the NGP in 2013. SEGA/SI could decide to wait a year and I think you are expecting a little too much, the NGP game will be like the iPhone one for the first few years I reckon and they will evolve together as SI are more than likely only going to implement bigger features on the NGP after they are used to working with it.

Just because the NGP has a bigger processing power, doesn't mean SI will implement lots of new features at once. The 3D match engine won't be implemented yet as the 2D is far from 'good enough', so adding a 3D pitch will only cause more bugs and hassle.

Archived