FM addict.......Time to upgrade

Hello FM addicts,

I'm a massive CM/FM fan and have been for over 15 years.

I bought a MacBook three years ago in Hong Kong while i was traveling the world and have been fallen in love with all things Apple. Back then the MacBook could run FM 2008 like a dream. But as FM has gone 3D my Mac can no longer cope. I would love a new MacBook Pro but just cant afford to buy one.

I'm in the market for a Laptop but have lost touch with all the graphics, processor upgrades etc and could do with some help finding a laptop for around £500 that would play FM11 and future FM games perfectly.

While i'm saving the pennies for the laptop is there a strategy book out there to buy so i can learn and master the newer FM series?

What ever happened to the CM/FM magazine that used to be out?

Cheers guys

I don't think there is an official guide anymore, but head over to Tactics and Training Discussion, and there are some really useful unofficial guides. Getting as indepth as possible is the theme for the newer FM's.

Also, starting the rage: All Macs are overpriced. For £500, you should be able to get a fairly cracking laptop, but unfortunately I'm not in the knowhow enough to help you out.

Archived