Morning after the night before!

So having finished work for a week I deceided to start a new game with Man utd.

The wife was watcing Comic relief ( off topic but did anyone watch the Smithy thing with George Micheal, funniest thing I have seen in a while) and started to have a few drinks!

This morning when I woke up I asked the wife what time we went to bed and she replied 2am, I have just checked my game and noticed a few things

1) I have played Chelsea in the com shield and won 3-2 (looked like a good game)

2) Beat Newcastle 2-0

3) Had an offer for Pato accecpted at £64M

and I dont remember any of it!!:confused:

Now I was wondering how many other people have woken up to a surprise in their game!

Funnily enough I was just going to start a similar thread. I got home from a few beers with mates at about 12:30am and decided to play FM for a bit before bed.

After a bit of player searching and suchlike, I settled down for a match. Set up the team and tactics, and kicked off.

After a couple of minutes, we went a goal down - damn! So I tweaked things slightly, we started having a few more chances and then they went and scored again, just before half tiime.

2-0 down at half time, I made an attacking substitution, set the players to - well to be honest I can't remember what exactly I told them to do but I know it involved trying to score!

And the thing was, the more I tried to make them attack, the worse they got; we were being mullered all over the pitch, and the other team were pressing and pressing and sure enough they got their 3rd.

I think it was shortly after I saw the fans were delighted with the 3-0 win that I started to realise what had happened...

Moral of that story: don't play FM while intoxicated, and certainly don't play matches against teams that play in the same colour kit as you do.

Archived