i cant install the new patch

cheers :) only issue with that one is, when i close FM it seems to disappear from my pc and i have to re-install it, will that lose the the patch too? or how can i fix that issue?

FM doesn't disappear from your PC thats for certain.

How did you buy/install FM11?

How do you access it?

What version of Windows are you running?

i have the disc and just install it through auto run.. which just auot opens the game but once its installed if you leave the game i cant seem to access it again, no short-cut or now where to open the program, and its running windows vista.

i have the disc and just install it through auto run.. which just auot opens the game but once its installed if you leave the game i cant seem to access it again, no short-cut or now where to open the program, and its running windows vista.

Ok so I would say FM has been installed but you just haven't created a shortcut on your desktop.

You need to open "Windows Explorer" find which folder you installed FM in (Search for FM.exe file) when you find the application file right click it and select "Send to desktop - create shortcut"

You can also double click the application file to start FM.

Ok so I would say FM has been installed but you just haven't created a shortcut on your desktop.

You need to open "Windows Explorer" find which folder you installed FM in (Search for FM.exe file) when you find the application file right click it and select "Send to desktop - create shortcut"

You can also double click the application file to start FM.

cheers for that, for some reason it wouldnt find it through windows explorer, finds all the saved games etc. but not the app itself, managed to find it but had to look in every file! all sorted now anyways, thanks for your help.

Archived