Fix for 11.3

the patch 11.3 don´t work fine. i always have crash in the start of the 2nd season. i never have a crash until 11.3.

is urgent a fix to 11.3, i don´t want a 1 years' demo. i have paid 50€, i deserve a decent game and not a piece of trash.

If SI don´t fix it, never buy another fm. internet rules

the patch 11.3 don´t work fine. i always have crash in the start of the 2nd season. i never have a crash until 11.3.

is urgent a fix to 11.3, i don´t want a 1 years' demo. i have paid 50€, i deserve a decent game and not a piece of trash.

If SI don´t fix it, never buy another fm. internet rules

Rather than complaining on here which won't achieve anything you need to either:

A) Have a look in the bugs forum for a potential fix and/or post up details of your problem for someone to look at. Bugs Forum

or

B) Contact SEGA customer support who seem to be doing a good job of sorting some types of crashes judging by some other threads.

thanks, i already have read the bugs forum. and my type of crash i kwon isn't possible to fix. only a game fix. because of that i want a fix.

How do you know it isn't possible to fix?

Have you been told that by someone from SI/SEGA?

Either way its already been stated there will be no more patches for FM11 so shouting really isn't going to help you achieve what you want - Playing the game.

Archived