Can't load my Fm11 game!

So I got FM11 on Wednesday....and I'm incredibly confused.

I started up a game as Norwich, all was going fine. was only learning the basics, and only got 3 games in.

Today, I come to load up the game, and I am presented with the "Status" screen. Unlike my friends status screen, it has no home button, no name, not much at all really, and I cannot do anything with my team. I can't even print screen what it looks like, since when I do that, my pc seems to ignore FM. For those of you with windows 7, you know when you hover over a tab at the bottom, it gives you a little preview screen of what it looks like? When I hover over FM11, it gives me a black space.

I un-intsalled the game, and Steam, and re-installed without steam. The game wouldn't even re-install, I had to go into the folders of the disk and maunally re-install. So I went back on, started a new game, saved it, went to re-load and I am back on this crappy status screen again.

To clarify, I can start new games fine, but I when I load them up again, I can't do anything.

Help?

Yeah I could click it, and results would come up on the continue box, but I couldn't do anything.

Anyway my problem it seems is that I set a password, and it wanted me to sign in. I noted my password down, entered it and it wasn't working. I've just deleted my game, started again with no password and it seems to be fine now. (Fingers Crossed).

Archived