Can a new stadium host a final?

Well as the title says, can a new stadium host a continental cup competition. as my new ground has been built for 4 years but never been even put forward for the champions league or europa league finals, so simply will it ever host a final?

Well as the title says, can a new stadium host a continental cup competition. as my new ground has been built for 4 years but never been even put forward for the champions league or europa league finals, so simply will it ever host a final?

I assume it's a big ground?

ive never had a stadium host a major final, it would be a nice feature if you could ask the board to put the stadiums name forward to host as it would create extra matchday income

I was thinking about if your country get's the world cup then you can get a chance to put it forward as a major stadia for World/Champions League/Europa Cup/Euro Championship

That must have made you feel like an absolute boss?

Haha yh. Wanted to win it that year so badly so doing it was one of the most satisfying wins i've had on a FM game.. I also won the Champions League in the season the final was in the Amsterdam ArenA too (Ajax save).

Archived