Who have you met?

How many of you have met your 'heroes'?

I have only ever met 3 footballers before.

Rio Ferdinand, whom i met in Manchester City Centre.

Paul Dickov when i was younger.

And Paul Parker at the Old Trafford Executive Suite.

So, who have the rest of ou met. I bet some have met some legends. Note, please do not include players you have 'seen' as in at a game on the pitch while you are in the crowd. Please keep to those you have met in everyday situations.

How many of you have met your 'heroes'?

I have only ever met 3 footballers before.

Rio Ferdinand, whom i met in Manchester City Centre.

Paul Dickov when i was younger.

And Paul Parker at the Old Trafford Executive Suite.

So, who have the rest of ou met. I bet some have met some legends. Note, please do not include players you have 'seen' as in at a game on the pitch while you are in the crowd. Please keep to those you have met in everyday situations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by B_Barnes_94:

Im 13 and ive met my chelsea hero is asda at swindon when he was at swindon and he was on his radio talking in spanish(uruguayan) hes so tall </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You didn't say who it was... but I'm guessing it was Poyet?

Ive met Steve Simonsen and had a good talk to him about goalkeeping, not the biggest name i know but he is from my home town.

Also seen Nikos Dabizas shopping in a Disney Store and Michael Gray.

My other half has met all the Sunderland teams back in the late 90s

Met Eirik Bakke, Alan Smith & Woodgate and they presented me tickets after i scored three penalties against a U18 keeper at a leeds fan day a long time ago, also when i Rio played for Leeds i saw him in a local record store and he bought £270 of CDs

Archived