Midtgaards winger delight (11.1) (11.2) (11.3)

First of all, credit goes to Mr Hough for the settings of my two strikers and defence. I have changed it a bit but its still based on some of mr Hough`s best. Strikers are actually based on complete dominance 10.2 settings with small modifications and they work great, so THANK U MR: HOUGH:) Corner tactic is also copyed from some tactic but i cant remeber who, so if u recognice ur corner settings feel free to put me too the spot:)

I have played this tactic since first patch and it works great for me, i know this is not a perfect tactic atleast not for smaller teams but for clubs like fiorentina, man united, spurs and Everton it works great.

I`ll post some screens from my last save where i manage Fiorentina, i know screens are not always thrustable so if u want proof ull have to test it urself:)

Tactic:

fiorentinafiorentinatak.png

I havent gone too far into what specific stats the players need but fullbacks need good defencive skills aswell as attacking skills, Rafael has been insane in right back position from start of first season for me.

The left center back needs too be the best header, a tall cb like verkhovtsov is great in that position.

Wingers is the key to make this tactic work, Players like Sanchez is great, i have tried gareth bale as left winger but hed did only decent, so wingers need to be pacey with dribbling and crossing skills, finishing skills is optional but recomended. Gareth bale works great as a left back by the way.

Right striker is ur poacher, i have noticed that left footed srtrikers worsk great in this position, example Abel Hernandez. But ill have to say, Diego Forlan on my United team was out of this world in this position.

Left striker needs good workrate passing and creativity skills, Stevan Jovetic, Rooney, Bogdan Stancu etc has been great

Right central mid is ur playmaker, montolivio, pastore, anderson, van der vaart etc... great creativity good passing skills longshots etc

Left central mid is ur def midfielder, fletcher, De Rossi, M`Vila; Huddlestone, Rodwell are great players for this position.

I rarely use shouts, like once or twice each season and i almost never change match instructions, its more like a plug and play tactic for me as long as i play with a good side.

So u might say, u have only played great teams with world stars on ur team, thats not correct i have also played FC Copenhagen to semi finals champions league with this tactic third sesason, promoted first season with Leeds no signings, i just dont remeber names on all players, so the players above is just to give an example of what have worked for me.

I would love some help developing this tactic, since i think maybe i have been a bit lucky with it and i do not have the same knowledge as many of u guys when it comes to tactic creation.

When match preparation is on full everywhere i usally set it to defencive positioning. Assistanyt manage friendlys, and press. Rest i do myself.

Thanks for reply:) thats correct, its defence i struggle with, but im kinda lost in what to try since i have tried almost everything and it has only made it weaker:) so i guss what im saying is I NEED HELP GETTING IT FURTHER:)

Are u gonna give it a try?

R.Midt

Thanks for reply:) thats correct, its defence i struggle with, but im kinda lost in what to try since i have tried almost everything and it has only made it weaker:) so i guss what im saying is I NEED HELP GETTING IT FURTHER:)

Are u gonna give it a try?

R.Midt

Well, I can help wright now, your formation is too attacking, try lowering wingers to MR/ML positions and that should help. You can leave them on AML/AMR for home matches.

Also, I found that stopper/cover pair is working very good at back.

@ bad religion

Like i said, on this save i play with a great side, but i have also had great sucsess with smaller teams like FC Copenhagen and Leeds.. Offcourse when promoted i struggled a bit in premiership with my Leeds side. Also i agree its a tactic for bigger clubs, also mentioned earlier.. but im now testing with Dortmund with no money and a decent side tipped 7 before season. Thanks for feedback.

@ john_cro

I`ll test that, my only concerene is that when i move my wing down he cant play same role... that doesent need to be a bad thing maybe? Thanks for feedback.

Archived