10.3 patch

just wondering if anybody else out there have had problems with sackings due to the new patch, im leeds in my second season and still in the championship after getting beaten in the play-off final 1st season, i was told to get promotion this season and was sacked after a 7 games, :mad: granted i was 15th but i had won 3, drew 1, lost 2, i was only fkn 4 points off 2nd, 6 points of 1st, why has this happened also on the very same day cardiff, wba and liecster all sacked their managers....... totally unrealistic after only 7 games......

and also on 1st season i loaned smalling for a season, tried to loan him for 2nd season everythin looked done and dusted untill i patched to 10.3, loan cancelled and man utd say they dont wish to loan to same divisional club....wtf:mad:

Why would they loan Smalling out? he has been United best Defender over the past few weeks! seems odd though, maybe you need to start a new game to get the best out of the patch

He is talking about 10.3, how he is playing now wont matter as this was last year.

Archived