Getting Irritated

I have been a Blackburn for 9 seasons now. I have won 9 cups inc. Champions League twice, however i have never managed to win the Prem. I know my squad is strong enough but i just can`t manage to find a consistant tactic. I`ll beat the big teams like Man U and Arsenal, then loose or draw to teams such as Sunderland and Derby. I`ve tried a whole array of tactics inc. ntfc`s 442 ( which won 2 Champs Leagues), but find even this inconsistant.

One thing i have noticed is that i don`t seem to be scoring anywhere near the amount of goal i should be, many games ending 1-0 or 2-1.

Its beginning to p**s me off. Help

Cheers P

I have been a Blackburn for 9 seasons now. I have won 9 cups inc. Champions League twice, however i have never managed to win the Prem. I know my squad is strong enough but i just can`t manage to find a consistant tactic. I`ll beat the big teams like Man U and Arsenal, then loose or draw to teams such as Sunderland and Derby. I`ve tried a whole array of tactics inc. ntfc`s 442 ( which won 2 Champs Leagues), but find even this inconsistant.

One thing i have noticed is that i don`t seem to be scoring anywhere near the amount of goal i should be, many games ending 1-0 or 2-1.

Its beginning to p**s me off. Help

Cheers P

My defence comprises of:

A. Barthe 9m

E. Garay 7m

O Vasquez 7.75

Fabio 9.5

G. Bale 4.5

r. Dolman 5.5

K. Gilbert 14.5

c. Krause 12.75

o. Esparza 17.5

Values are slightly lower than in the past 2 years.

Cheers P

No single tactic is gonna win every game for u. I was using a mixture of 4-4-2 an 5-3-2 all the way through my game. U need to look at what the other team is playin too. See if u can counter act your oppsitions tactics. Protect a lead when ur in front and if u find that ur trailing in a game then push for a goal.

Get the defence in training.

Archived