PDA

View Full Version : Starting a game in December.

Kesteral
17-03-2011, 19:18
Is there anyway to start a game in december or perhaps later in the season? I'd like to join a struggling club mid way through the season and then try and turn them around but unfortunately I can't find any other option apart from start the game in July or June. Anyone know a way to do this?

johnhughthom
17-03-2011, 19:22
Is there anyway to start a game in december or perhaps later in the season? I'd like to join a struggling club mid way through the season and then try and turn them around but unfortunately I can't find any other option apart from start the game in July or June. Anyone know a way to do this?

Add a league such as Ireland and you can start mid season, if you put it in view only it won't effect game speed.

Egan
run a holiday game through until December and then take over a failing club? Does FM11 still have this feature?

HoreTore
I think it's possible if you add a league that starts in the winter, like the brazilian one, and then choose that leagues game start. At least it used to work...

Kesteral
17-03-2011, 19:34
How about if I wanted to play in the premier league as Arsenal? Say if Wenger wasn't doing well and had just lost three trophies in 2 weeks and they were looking for someone else I could step in.

04ambroj
17-03-2011, 19:49
yes you can. add a league like sweden or brazill, and where it says start date on the league choices, change it to sweden(2011 not the 2010 option)...

milnerpoint
17-03-2011, 22:05
you can just start a normal game and holiday for 6 months or however long you want, then take over any team you want.