Resigning

Im with Corinthains just won the Copa liboratones and want to manage in England Premiership, the Brazillian season finishes in December, Im currently in June and am 9 games into the Brazil First Div and am top of the league but previously won it last season but the save is getting boring as my board wont release any money to strengthen

Cant decide weather to hang on til end of Brazil season in December and look for a English Premiership job or quit now and holiday.

Anyone know if I resigned would it determental for another club to employ me as I have not been loyal to the club that has employed me or is it best to carry on and wait for a decent job to come uip

Disloyalty to your former club would not prevent you from getting a job but if you started your game with automatic rep it won't have risen anywhere near enough yet for Epl clubs to even glance at your cv. I'd stick with your current club at least until such time as you are being strongly linked with managerial vacancies at clubs of at least a low to mid Prem reputation.

Disloyalty to your former club would not prevent you from getting a job but if you started your game with automatic rep it won't have risen anywhere near enough yet for Epl clubs to even glance at your cv. I'd stick with your current club at least until such time as you are being strongly linked with managerial vacancies at clubs of at least a low to mid Prem reputation.

Sorry, forgot to mention I had 4 seasons previously at Ajax and won every competition with them, prior to the final appearance in the Copa liboratones Man utd had me on there shortlist but chose a diffrent manager and Sunderland, both in the English Premeriship offered me a contract for which I kept delaying hoping that I could agree something with them after the Copa Libortoaes final but the chairman only delayed for 2 weeks which did not give me enough time to play in the final and go to sunderland so I deceided to play the final

Sorry, forgot to mention I had 4 seasons previously at Ajax and won every competition with them, prior to the final appearance in the Copa liboratones Man utd had me on there shortlist but chose a diffrent manager and Sunderland, both in the English Premeriship offered me a contract for which I kept delaying hoping that I could agree something with them after the Copa Libortoaes final but the chairman only delayed for 2 weeks which did not give me enough time to play in the final and go to sunderland so I deceided to play the final

I think you already have your answer right there. Go at the first opportunity. Don't just quit, but look out for new jobs. Loyalty, or lack thereof, doesn't determine your job prospects (except if you want to be re-hired by your old club. Memo: it ain't going to happen if you leave). Seems to be only reputation, is the major factor.

Archived