Laptop FM HELP Please

Hello all,

Him about to buy my first laptop and one of the mains reasons is so I can play FM whenever I can since i travel a lot and those hours on trains and airports are quite long...ive always played with my PC and so im a little confused in the specs the laptop must have in order to support really well the game. Well this years games and the followings since I want it to last quite a while.

Could you, the ones of play on laptops on a regular basis, specify me what do I need to find in the computer specs so the game works really well?

I mean, processor, memory, graphics...i know the official specifications but him hoping if someone can clarify me what will be the brand of graphics that i can search for, or the perfect processor or memory ram for the game to work really properly.

The other uses for the laptop are internet and office so it´s all about playing FM really....

Thank you all guys!!!

:cool:

I'd recommend that you get a laptop with its own graphics card (either nvidia or ati) at least 2gb ram and a dual core processor. It really depends how much you want to spend though. Have a search there are plenty of threads on laptop and their suitability to run the game.

Thanks a lot Trekman

I was guessing something like that, just trying to find the ideal laptop in the market with those caractheristics. Trying to spend between 600-800 euros though.

Thanks for the reply and ill be looking around for more treads.

cheers

I picked up a Samsung laptop on the cheap, around £350-£400, can't quite remember. Not a dual core processor, but still runs fm really well. But to be honest, I'd do what the guy above said, you want more than 2gb ram, I'd say about 4, with a decent sized hard-drive. There's Toshiba's around at the moment, think they're 4gb ram and 620 gb hard drives - around £400, don't know what that equates to in Euro's, but shouldn't be too much difference.

Hope that helps mate!

You can pick up Dell Gaming Laptop for £629 and it will run well with FM 2011/12 too....

Mine is Acer 6935 Gaming Laptop with 512MB Geforce 9600GT( the gaming laptop graphics of now are Much better than mine!)...3GB Ram( The laptop of now have 4GB Ram!) and Had it for 1 year and never had Single problem.......

IT depend where you want buy laptop from........online? Shop? Let me know....Eh? :)

Archived