How long does it take foreign players to adjust physically to the EPL?

Just wondering because I have never had a major problem before but I signed Paolo Henrique and to start with he was short of match fitness. He has played 7 odd games now and is marked as match fit but he still hasn't made 90 minutes because he keeps getting down to the 60's in fitness levels really early in the second half. It baffles me because his stamina and natural fitness levels are really good and yet he tires far more than my other two Cm's who have exactly the same instructions. Never noticed it before foreign players came in so wondered if this may be had beren adjusted in the new patch as it's annoying having a top player who is only fit for a half!!

I had this problem with one of my hot prospects a young french right back called Serge Aurier where I would play him in the first team at appropriate times in order for his stats to rise. Every time he played a full game he would take twice as long as Suso and Toni Silva to recover. I put him on a personal training regime to improve his fitness and next time I played him he recovered just the same as the rest of the team. I have also bought Paolo Henrique who has so far failed to light up in his first season, no problems with his fitness but he is out for three months with a long term injury at present in my save. Think he may be one of those players where you have to just persevere with him and show patience. Keep giving him the I have faith in you / no pressure team talk and when he does come good he will say it is to your credit. I would try and put him on a fitness regime though.

Is there actually a programmed difference in styles and personalities of the leagues?

No, but certain players and teams playing a certain way influence the league. E.g. the EPL has a lot of good tackling, aggresive players so this gives the league a feel.

Leagues do change so it's implemented well in game i think.

Archived