Ever since I updated to the 11.3 patch..

When a news article is about one of my players who is on loan to another club, in the right-hand 'related information' collumn, instead of the 'Apps', 'Gls', and 'Av Rat' information being shown, I am simply shown 'Cur A' and 'Pot A', which is actually blank, and has no stars. Is this a bug, or is it intended to do this as an 'improvement' over 11.2? And is there any way for me to reverse this? As having to go onto the players profile to find this information is quite tedious as compared to previous versions.

Also, with certain players from clubs other than my own, the statistics section of their profile at the bottom, which shows the player's appearances, goals, assists, red & yellow cards etc, only seems to show numbers for the Appearances, Goals and Average Rating collumns. Any way to change this back, or is this a bug also?

Cheers guys :thup:

Just wanted to establish whether we're both using the same skin, which would give us some kind of indication of whether it's related to a possible conflict with the skin caused by 11.3. But no - definitely patch related.

When I send my players out on loan the box shows app, goals etc which are obviously blank as the player is yet to play, when the

scout report comes in you are right it changes to 'Cur A' and 'Pot A'. I have checked my scouting instructions but can not find that

I am requesting CUR A and POT A so could be a bug.

It's to do with whatever they changed to allow it to show those stats for other situations where you would scout a player (the trial day reports, I think it was)

Definitely a bug, so post it up in the bugs forum :thup:

Archived