Are you unhappy with FM11?

Are you unhappy with FM11?  

411 members have voted

1. 1. Are you unhappy with FM11?

• Yes
    • No

Just a straight head count.

Always being told that people that are unhappy with FM11 are in the minority so lets get the facts.

This is a straight head count of unhappy people.

After this we work out what we can do about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

i am using cap locks not to be rude but to keep to the point. The head count.

DO NOT POST YOUR OPINIONS, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE

THIS IS A HEAD COUNT, NOT A DISCUSSION

Most of the people who are happy with the game do playing the game instead of answering a poll here. It's a bit like asking on a bug forum, if people thinking there are some bugs in the game. :)

Not sure if you can see poll values or not - but its 46.43% unhappy / 11 votes

If you can see the poll values i won't post them.

In the interest of fairness and balance I think it should be noted that the poll values are now over 70% in favour of the game.

In the interest of fairness and balance I think it should be noted that the poll values are now over 70% in favour of the game.

Thank you, i also put the vote number down as well!!! 72% (happy) / 69 votes

Well at least the tone of the thread has lightened :)

was never a harsh tone, just when you tell people only to post if they want to complain and to not bother if they dont want to, you can surely understand how people can see this as a negative/complaining thread that we are trying to get rid of on the forums?

There is an official thread for positive and negative feedback for that sort of thing.

EDIT: apologies SCIAG, posted as you were posting, feel free to delete if you want.

You won't get a proper head count on who likes or is unhappy with the game. People on these forums are generally FM players whereas ones that are unhappy stop coming on here. You will still get some coming on here but not the full picture - so to speak.

Always being told that people that are unhappy with FM11 are in the minority so lets get the facts.

looks that way from the vote :D

DO NOT POST YOUR OPINIONS, POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE

THIS IS A HEAD COUNT, NOT A DISCUSSION

this is a general discussion forum, silly ;)

It's far more complex than a yes/no answer...

I'm happy with it because it's clearly the best football management simulation on the market [albeit with little competition], because it has an incredibly vast database and can offer many different challenges, because it's been getting bigger and better every year.

I'm unhappy with it because, despite all the aforementioned positives, it's still a let-down in many areas (you know what I'm referring to so I won't list them) that should and could have been improved in a much more relevant ways through the years, but the focus has been put on adding more stuff before fixing what was already in the game.

All in all I can't complain much, also because it's either a perfectible FM, a FifaManager I can't get into to save my life or goodbye to footie management... So as long as it's a matter of 'my way or the highway', SI can still count on a good number of disillusioned-but-paying customers. Those who will still buy the game hoping not to have to soldier through the same old issues they had in FM2008 ;)

If this had inspired some sort of intelligent conversation, this would be fine, but we've had to delete about three billion replies to get rid of trolling, etc. Therefore, thread closed. And not, I repeat, NOT, because it's negative about the game. There's nothing wrong with criticism. But this thread is a bit of a car crash.

Archived