Squad numbers...AGAIN!

I've asked this before and had quite a few answers but I still can not find where I alter/issue squad numbers, it is most definitely not where I've been told to look, well not in my game it isn't anyway. Can someone tell or show me exactly where it is please because I'm fed up of looking now.

Thank you!

There is a date in July where squad numbers are issued. The date is usually in the last ten days.

If you sign a player after the squad number date. Then you can go to your squad page and it's one of the tabs. As shown in this screenshot. Squad numbers can't be altered after the date either.

NottinghamForestNottmForest_Players-1.png

You can alter numbers at the start of the season, there should be a news item. You can only assign new numbers to new players after that as far as i know.

Yes this is what I thought mate but I never ever get asked if I want to issue numbers to the squad and even when I bring new players in they just automatically end up with a number and again, I'm never asked if I want to issue or change it.

Yes this is what I thought mate but I never ever get asked if I want to issue numbers to the squad and even when I bring new players in they just automatically end up with a number and again, I'm never asked if I want to issue or change it.

What league are you playing in? If you are playing in the non-league of English football then squad numbers aren't issued and players get 1-11. I think that could be the same for a lot of lower leage nations too.

There is a date in July where squad numbers are issued. The date is usually in the last ten days.

If you sign a player after the squad number date. Then you can go to your squad page and it's one of the tabs. As shown in this screenshot. Squad numbers can't be altered after the date either.

NottinghamForestNottmForest_Players-1.png

OH I see, so the tab won't actually show unless I'm in the right time scale?

What league are you playing in? If you are playing in the non-league of English football then squad numbers aren't issued and players get 1-11. I think that could be the same for a lot of lower leage nations too.

You're spot on there mate.... I started in Northern Prem and I'm now in Blue Square North

OH I see, so the tab won't actually show unless I'm in the right time scale?

Nope. It should show all the time as far as I'm aware of. I do believe you have to be on that screen to be able to access it. Another thing is, if you haven't issued a player with a squad number and then include him in your matchday squad for your first game of the season, it should ask you to give Player X a squad number before you can continue.

That's why then mate :). When you get to the Blue Square Premier, I think. You should be able to issue your squad, numbers that aren't just 1-11 :thup:.

OK great stuff, thanks for clearing that up for me and thanks for taking the time with the screen shot. Appreciated very much mate!

Archived