Football Manager 2011? [IPHONE]

Have to agree with Bantam, when you first get it you'll be like hmmmm was their much point, but when you've played it for a few hours you'll see how amazing it is, plus your in good time for the new update that just came out, i play this game almost every day, i've just finished charging my phone to 100% been waiting all day to be able to sit down and spend a few hours playing with the new update.

Same here, I go to college every day, with a 25 minute train journey, and it never fails to keep me occupied. I also play it in most of my free time (probably because I'm sad). But for the pure endless hours of entertainment it can give you, it is great value for money. And a gaming masterpiece. ;)

ALSO, profits will go to Japan!

Well worth it, obviously there are featurs that are significantly below what you would expect on the PC version but as a pick up an play game its great.

Especially with the new update (which is taking forever to download on the work's Wifi!!!) its a good time to get it!

I have bought the game other day but I got stuck with my team at the moment

My Tactic is

4-4-2 DIAMOND

BALANCED

MIXED PASSING

TACKING NORMAL

PRESSING = NO

OFFSIDE TRAP = NO

COUNTER ATTACK = NO

MEN BEHIDE BALL = NO

GK - RENIA

DL - AURELIO

DC - B.ALVES

DC - AGGER

DR - CARAGHER

ML - MAXI

DMC - LUCAS

AM - S.GERRARD

MR - J.Cole

AT- L.SUAREZ

AT A.CARROLL

My team come at 6th as my records are

WON 8

DRAWN 4

LOST 5

What is wrong with my team or tactic? It is because my team isnt attacking enough as it seem that I dont win enough games!

Which player constructions they have?

I dont know what You mean.....give me example

EDIT: I have Update 11 Players now.....It just that I dont understand why I am not winning enough matches as I have lost against Man utd, Chelsea, Blackburn,Stoke,Spurs :(

My First season is Finished

My Old Tactic was

4-4-2 DIAMOND

WON 8

DRAWN 4

LOST 7

I had to do somethings about it because My team werent scoring enough goals :(

I decide to change new Tactic which is

3-4-3

Won 10

Drawn 7

Lost 2

We were scoring lots of goals :D and we came 5th place but it was 3 Points behide Arsenal :( .......I want 4th Place to get into Champ League and Next season.....I think my team can do it for TOP 4 :)

Archived