2 questions about the game (screenies included)

Look at this screen... http://img268.imageshack.us/i/photolkj.jpg/

What does it mean when Kennedy Adjei is coloured red with that symbol in the corner? Clicking on his name doesn't tell me anything.

Now this.... http://img269.imageshack.us/i/photo2yke.jpg/

All of the Premiership fixtures seem to kick off on Saturdays at 10pm. Surely a bug?

Thanks for your feedback. :thup:

Hi Sy13.

Kennedy Adjei looks to be on loan (indicated by his name being yellow.) The red symbol you refer to means that he is unavailable for selection. You can recall Adjei from his loan by clicking on him, selecting the 'Action' button and then pressing 'Recall.'

As for the fixtures kicking off at 10 PM, the '10' you're getting confused with is actually the year you are in (2010.) The game doesn't specify the exact time at which a game kicks off but PM means it is an afternoon fixture while EVE means it is an evening fixture.

I don't understand where I can find out details of his loan agreement in that case.....

If you select the player on his main profile page you should see the club he is loaned to above the box for Nationality. If you go to the player's contract screen his Loan Status should be On Loan. As I mentioned in my previous post, you can recall the player should you so wish by clicking on him, selecting the 'Action' button and then pressing 'Recall.'

Thank you for the replies :thup:

One more question, during a match there is a stats screen that show (for example) Passes incl. completed etc. But there are 2 columns called "In" and "As" I think, I don't know what they mean. Any ideas?

Archived