Annoying loan bug 11.3

So first season as Leeds I attempt on deadline day for loans to make a move for Rangers John Fleck, the only offer I can make it a 2 month offer for him, great its 8 weeks, potentially 12 or 13 games that will justify the £180k fee that I am asked to pay for him. The deadline is missed yet I am asked to confirm the transfer, which I did, and the loan was due to go through officially on January the 1st. Fleck then becomes Rangers top scorer, having previously barely played asnd comes to me scoring 11 in the last 10 league games.

Straight into my team to add some firepower up front, he plays in 2 games and is rested for the third. Next thing up pops news item, Fleck is due to return to Rangers in the next few days. Which is the 18th of January, less than 1 month into the 2 month deal! So the deal has been counting down from me confirming it out of window while he has been bagging goals for Rangers instead!

Be more specific on the initial loan offer on deadline day, is it August or is there a deadline day for loans to lower leagues on a future date?

If the initial loan offer was made in Nov / Dec, then you may have something that should be reported in the bugs forum.

Archived