Manager reputation

I am aware there have been issues with manager reputation! I started at Bradford and won two consecutive promotions up to the Championship! I then joined Sheff Utd and won the league gaining promotion! In my first season in the Premiership I finished 12th and I have just finished fourth and into the champions league!

I have updated to 11.3 but teams like Spurs and Villa say I am considered to have no chance of landing the job!! Why?! I may not have won any major trophies but I would be expecting to land some jobs! I started on automatic reputation and am now wondring whether I need to start again?!

Is there the same issues with starting as Sunday league player?!

Any help would be appreciated!

From a reputation point of view, you've gone too far too fast. Automatic sets your reputation for your starting level - third division - so there hasn't been enough time for your rep to get high enough for the big boys.

I would stick with it and you'll get job offers when your rep goes up again between seasons.

Or you have to start again with a higher rep, or automatic and a better starting team.

In order to get good reputation you have to WIN competitions or get promoted. Overarchiving with a bottom team and getting mid-table posiiton or high position is meanengless(i.e wont add to your reputation) as long as you dont win or get promoted.

In my career games i ussually go a division down and pick the strongest team to win the league instead of staying at "my" level with a mid-table team.

Archived